Reloadable Debit Cards
OK. So you’d like a debit card, but you are completely uninterested in racking up big credit card debt. You may be just starting out; or maybe someone told you that you weren’t eligible for a checking account; or maybe you just want to manage your money smarter… so, what do you do?
What’s a Reloadable Debit Card?
A Reloadable Debit Card is tied to an account that you deposit money into. That’s the money the card has to spend. You can put more money in the account any time you want, but you can never spend more than you have in the account. Safe. Efficient. Way better than carrying cash, and accepted anywhere Visa® is. And, because the card’s spending is controlled by the amount you deposit, there is NO CREDIT CHECK when you apply for the card.
Additional Benefits of a Reloadable Debit Card Include:
- You can reload your card with cash at any Taleris branch office, through direct deposit at your place of employment, or at thousands of Visa ReadyLink merchants across the country.
- It’s safer than carrying cash
- They’re accepted worldwide wherever Visa is accepted
- You’ll never have bank overdraft fees because transactions are declined if you have insufficient funds
- You can track all of your transactions online
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can take advantage of all of the services available online that require credit cards
- You can withdraw cash at millions of ATMs worldwide
To get started with your Reloadable Debit Card, call us at 216.739.2300 or 800.828.6446, toll free.