Am I Eligible?Joining Is Easy
So Many Ways to Join Us
Taleris serves the financial needs of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Summit, Medina, Stark, Portage and Geauga Counties, plus, the financial needs of members of two affiliated organizations. So, regardless of where you live or work, go to school or worship, you can join Taleris. To be eligible to join Taleris Credit Union, you must meet any of the following conditions:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Cuyahoga, Medina, Lorain, Lake or Summit County, or
- Work for, or belong to one of the companies or organizations served by TCU (A list of those companies is available HERE), or
- Be a family member of someone who is a current member. For a Family Referral Letter, CLICK HERE
Even if you don’t meet any of those conditions, you can still join us by belonging to, or joining one of two associations affiliated with Taleris. These are:
- The Public Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) or,
- The Seven Hills Historical Society.
- NOTE: You may join either of these associations at the time of applying for Taleris Membership. The membership fee for either association is $5.00
Ready to Join?
CLICK HERE for our online Membership Application. It only takes about 10 minutes to complete. You’ll need the following things handy:
- Your Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, or State ID number
- Your U.S. Social Security Number
- Your U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status (If you are not a U.S. Citizen you will need to complete IRS Form W8BEN)
- Your external account information if you are funding your new Taleris account(s) from another financial institution
Still Have Questions?
If you would like us to give you call (or email), call us at 800.828.6446, and we will be happy to provide any additional information you might need. Or, you can send us a message by CLICKING HERE.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person that opens an account. When you open an account we will ask you for your name, street address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.