Great Place to Work!
At Taleris Credit Union, many of our staff members have been here for many years. There’s a reason for that…Taleris is a great place to work! However, we do have openings from time to time that we need to fill.
We may not always have an immediate job opening, but we are always looking for unique and qualified talent. If there are no current positions available that match your credentials, we will keep your resume on hand for future reference. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for a current open position (see below) just send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to find out if there are any other positions currently open but not posted, please contact us using the form below. Always attach a resumé and cover letter if you have them. This form will accept .pdf, .docx & .doc files.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Accurate and efficient transaction processing and account maintenance skills
- Providing guidance to members by utilizing effective listening and problem solving skills
- Recognizing the financial needs/goals of members and responding to them in a consultative manner by recommending and cross selling beneficial products and services
- Complying with member requests for account services, providing accurate and timely answers to inquiries, and resolving member account related issues
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a positive, professional, and friendly attitude with members and staff
- Adherence to Taleris policies, procedures and guidelines
Job Requirements include:
- Minimum of one (1) year Frontline Financial Services experience (bank, credit union or similar)
- Sales – consultative cross selling experience
- Strong ability for attention to detail
- Excellent computer, customer service, and communication skills
- Cash handling and general math skills
- Ability and willingness to maintain a consistent level of professionalism and excellence in a member service environment
- Being a team player
- Ability to multi-task
- High School diploma or GED
Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com