Taleris@Work – Employer Benefit Program
Enhance your Employee Benefits Package
Research shows that employees view Credit Union Membership as a major employee benefit. Offering the benefit of a Credit Union Membership can help you hire and retain qualified personnel – and best of all, it costs you nothing! Not to mention it is easy to set up and easy to administer with very little effort and maintenance on your behalf.
Partnering with Taleris Credit Union with our Taleris@Work Program will give your employees access to:
- Valuable savings tools and loan options with some of the Best Loan Rates around
- Educational opportunities including Free Lunch and Learn presentations
- 24-hour account access via Taleris Online Banking, Mobile Branch, Nationwide ATM Network and Instant Access Telephone Banking
- A wide variety of convenient, low-cost financial products and services
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction, if your company offers it
- Exclusive promotions and special offers for your employees
- Taleris membership for all family members
- Lifetime benefit of Credit Union membership
- PLUS, a dedicated Taleris representative who will provide your business with personalized account service and:
- A customized plan for employee communications
- Free employee financial seminars, including Lunch & Learn seminars, that promote financial literacy
- On-site presence at your workplace, including benefit fairs, open enrollments and orientation for new employees
More than 100 businesses and other organizations have chosen to partner with Taleris Credit Union. Why not you?
Joining Taleris@Work is Easy!
It’s Simple! Just fill out the Taleris@Work Contact Sheet at the bottom of this page, and we’ll get in touch with you. Then, we will make arrangements with you to fill out the application that will be submitted to our Board of Directors and the State of Ohio for final approval. Once the approval is received, you are officially enrolled!
Taleris Credit Union understands that your business comes first, so we will tailor our efforts to meet your needs. As with any partnership, it is necessary for both entities to contribute in order to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship. So that Taleris may continue to serve the needs of your employees, we ask the following of your organization:
- Support Taleris Membership Drives
- Support Taleris Educational Seminars
- Provide us with an “Employee Ambassador” to assist with distributing Taleris Credit Union information to your Employees
- Allow Taleris Credit Union to promote Taleris@Work (lunchroom posters, payroll, inserts, flyers, etc).
- If feasible, permit a link to our website (www.taleriscu.org) from internal employee Intranet
How do Employees become Members?
For your employees, signing up for a Taleris Credit Union membership is easy! They can do it online, in person onsite, or at our service center. We will also supply you with Membership brochures, paper applications and any additional supplies you may need.
What if I Have Other Questions?
We are always here to help you and your employees. For all your Taleris@Work needs you can contact Rick Zimmerman at 216.739.2335. For individual Employees needing help with their account, they can contact the Taleris Members Services Department at 216.739.2300 or 800.828.6446, and a Taleris Representative will assist them with their account questions.
216.739.2335 or 800.828.6446 ext 3233
Taleris Credit Union, Inc.
Seven Hills Service Center: 7435 Broadview Rd. | Seven Hills, Ohio 44131
Taleris@Work Contact Sheet
Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you within 2 business days.