For quite awhile, interest rates have been great…if you’re buying something…like a house. But, if you are investing, the low rates are not so good, and they seem to have been frozen for a long time. So, to thaw things a bit, we’ve increased the rate we pay on Term Share Certificates.
RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE THE BEST RATES ON 24 TO 60 MONTH TERM SHARE CERTIFICATES.
- 24 to 29 Month Certificates are paying 0.75% APY
- 30 to 35 Month Certificates are paying 1.15% APY
- 36 to 47 Month Certificates are paying 1.20% APY
- 48 to 59 Month Certificates are paying 1.25% APY
- 60 Month Certificates are paying 1.50% APY
Certificates pay a much higher interest rate than a standard savings account, and they are far safer than the stock market. So, if you are considering investment possibilities, check around, compare rates, and then give us a call.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $1000 minimum deposit. Limited time offer. Rates subject to change without notice. Credit Union membership required. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. No penguins were harmed in the making of this post.