We are proud to announce the addition of Reloadable Visa® Debit Cards to our list of products and services.
What is a reloadable debit card?
A reloadable debit card is a specialized debit card that allows you to spend only up to the amount you have pre-deposited into the card account. Unlike a credit card, you cannot spend more than you have, so you never go into debt. Plus, there are no credit checks and you can qualify for the card even if you don’t have or don’t qualify for a checking account.
Some of the additional benefits of a reloadable debit card include:
- • You can reload your card with cash at any Taleris branch office, through direct deposit at your place of employment, or at thousands of Visa ReadyLink merchants across the country.
- • It’s safer than carrying cash
- • They’re accepted worldwide wherever Visa is accepted
- • You’ll never have bank overdraft fees because transactions are declined if you have insufficient funds
- • You can track all of your transactions online
- • If you don’t have a credit card, you can take advantage of all of the services available online that require credit cards
- • You can withdraw cash at millions of ATMs worldwide
The Reloadable Debit Card Program will be available October 15, 2012. For more information, call us at 216.739.2300 or 800.828.6446 toll free.