Corporate PartnershipsEnhance your employee benefit package
Add Taleris Membership to your employee benefits package
It’s free, and it’s very low maintenance
Research shows that employees view Credit Union access as a major employee benefit. Offering the benefit of a Credit Union Membership can help you hire and retain qualified personnel – and best of all, it costs you nothing!
Partnering with Taleris Credit Union will give your employees access to:
- Valuable savings tools and loan options with some of the best rates around
- Educational opportunities including Free Lunch and Learn presentations
- 24-hour account access via Taleris Online Banking, Mobile Branch, Nationwide ATM Network and Instant Access Telephone Banking
- A wide variety of convenient, low-cost financial products and services
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction, if your company offers it
- Exclusive promotions and special offers for your employees
- Taleris membership for all family members
- Lifetime benefit of Credit Union membership
We provide you and your employees with initial and on-going support including:
- Kick-off meetings
- New member packets
- Promotional materials, including special offers
- On-site Lunch and Learn presentations and other educational opportunities
More than 180 businesses and other organizations have chosen to partner with Taleris Credit Union. Why not you?
How does our business become a Taleris Corporate Partner?
It’s Simple! Just fill out the Corporate Partner Contact Sheet at the bottom of this page, and we’ll get in touch with you. Then, we will make arrangements with you to fill out the application that will be submitted to our Board of Directors and the State of Ohio for final approval. Once the approval is received, you are officially a Corporate Partner!
Taleris Credit Union understands that your business comes first, so we will tailor our efforts to meet your needs. As with any partnership, it is necessary for both entities to contribute in order to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship. So that Taleris may continue to serve the needs of your employees, we ask the following of your organization:
- Support Taleris Membership Drives
- Support Taleris Educational Seminars
- Provide us with an “Employee Ambassador” to assist with distributing Taleris Credit Union information to your Employees
- Allow Taleris Credit Union to promote the benefits of membership (lunchroom posters, payroll, inserts, flyers, etc).
- If feasible, permit a link to our website (www.taleriscu.org) from internal employee Intranet
How do Our Employees become Members?
For your employees, signing up for a Taleris Credit Union membership is easy! We will supply you with Membership brochures, applications and any additional supplies you may need.
For more information, your employees can access a web page exclusively for Corporate Partners at by CLICKING HERE.
What if I have other questions?
We are always here to help you and your employees. For all your Corporate Partnership Account needs you can contact Rick Zimmerman or Ken Schworm. For individual Employees needing help with their account, they can contact the Taleris Members Services Department at 216.739.2300 or 800.828.6446, and a Taleris Representative will assist them with their account questions.
216.739.2335 ext 3233 or 800.828.6446 ext 3233
216.739.2300 ext 3243 or 800.828.6446 ext 3243
Taleris Credit Union, Inc.
Main Office: 1250 E Granger Rd. | Cleveland, Ohio 44131
Branch Office: 7435 Broadview Rd. | Seven Hills, Ohio 44131
Taleris Corporate Partner Contact Sheet
Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you within 2 business days.